Saturday, February 21, 2009

the time that flies by from week to week kills me when you get to the next weekend and realize that time is just whipping by. Riley is 10 months old today. teeth, thinking about walking and crawling around, and getting ready to tell us just what she thinks. I guess it's a good thing that we all have things in our life that make us remember it's a pretty cool world to live in. sorry for waxing nostalgic, but the coolness of your child waving goodbye and making you feel like a million bucks with just a small gesture like that is something new to me, and I'm reveling in it! (thanks for making me stop and smell the roses, MT, our conversation last night about kids growing up and the years flying by did not go unheard!)
anyway, we're in the middle of a weekend and I'm finally getting to the weekly news. sitting in the Gusto's bandhouse using a handy wireless connection and watching that Paul Giamatti (sp?) wine movie. noise on in the background. we're off to the rusty nail tonight, and if it hasn't made the schedule, we have nailed down the mardi gras party of the year up at the Matterhorn at Sunday river this coming Tuesday! there will be reps from a bunch of the big name companies including jager, Guinness, Roxy and many more to help get your bodies in motion! I realize that this is a Tuesday, and it's in Maine, but we're expecting this one to be off the hook! come up if you can, or I'll do my best to fill everyone in on the details.
no awards this time, but I'll have some good ones for next week! I'll try my best for Wednesday or Thursday for an update, but who knows with all that's going on in all of our lives.
UPCOMING DATES
SATURDAY, FEBRUARY 21
THE RUSTY NAIL, STOWE, VT
802-253-NAIL
TUESDAY FEBRUARY 24
THE MATTERHORN SKI BAR MARDI GRAS BASH, SUNDAY RIVER , ME
207-824-6271
FRIDAY, FEBRUARY 27
WHIPPERSNAPPERS, LONDONDERRY, NH
603-434-2660
SATURDAY, FEBRUARY 28
THE MATTERHORN SKI BAR, SUNDAY RIVER, ME
207-824-6271
We will be taking the first two weekends in March off for some vacation time for the boys, we'll be back after that the third weekend of the month for some more high flying fun!
be well and see you all soon.
JJMK
Last Kid Picked
PO Box 658
Belmont, NH 03220
603-359-5999 cell
john@lastkidpicked.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home