Wednesday, January 24, 2007

lkp upcoming dates

Well, a weekend off for some business and some travel, and we should be back with a new sense of purpose this weekend. There’s nothing like a little down time to change your perspective and make it all fun again. Then, you throw in the weather, and maybe all bets are off. Sounds like it’s gonna be a cold one this weekend, so bundle up and keep those molecules moving!

I’ll keep it brief since it’s almost gig time again this week, but I didn’t get a chance to get a message out while I was in LA. Great trade show, great food, lots of cool stuff and some golf to change my attitude. Eric should have a tan?!? And Kyle should have something from AZ to flaunt. I think that Jason got the fuzzy end of the lollipop as far as travel is concerned, but hopefully the week was great for him as well.

Here we go with the dates –

THURSDAY, JANUARY 25
THE BLACK BRIMMER,
MANCHESTER, NH
603-669-5523

FRIDAY, JANUARY 26
GUSTO’S,
BARRE, VT
802-476-7919

SATURDAY, JANUARY 27
THE
MATTERHORN SKI BAR, SUNDAY RIVER, ME
207-824-6271

FRIDAY AND SATURDAY, FEBRUARY 2,3
DEEGAN’S DEN,
MOUNT SNOW, VT
802-464-8600

That’ll have to do it for this week. New swag has arrived, and I have some new varieties of old faves, plus some great new stuff. I’m still trying to pick out the cool sweatshirt stuff and should have that happening in the next couple of weeks. Any suggestions? I’ll have the clothing catalog with me for you to check out. See ya!

KJJE

last kid picked
PO Box 658
Belmont, NH 03220
603-359-5999
info@lastkidpicked.com
www.lastkidpicked.com
www.myspace.com/lastkidpickedband

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

free legal music download

5:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home