Thursday, October 20, 2005

The hardest part ...

Hi everyone, Bill here!

 

I regret to announce that I will be leaving Last Kid Picked in the near future. The bands’ busy schedule has made it difficult to maintain my role as bassist/keyboardist along with my work outside the band. I was a fan first of Last Kid Picked and look forward to seeing the band live and working with them in the future perhaps in a different role.

With my newfound spare time, I plan to learn to play the ‘oud’, greet customers at Wal-Mart and cure the world of all known diseases. Be sure to track my progress on these and other unachievable goals at www.billedmondson.com.

Thanks for everyone’s support these past 2 ½ years and I hope to see you at the clubs!

 

Durka Durka ‘n stuff,

Bill

 

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

bills # 1 fan looking 4 his new web site

8:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home