Monday, August 22, 2005

Brother Rob At Rusty Nail

Howdy, Just wanted to make everyone aware that on Sept,2nd, for one nite only there is going to be a different face on stage with us. Bill is taking a nite off. My brother Rob Gourlay will be taking the bass position for the evening at the Rusty Nail in Stowe Vt. He is the only guy that we felt comfortable with to fill Bill's shoes. He being my brother and all it, I cannot tell you how much this is a cool thing for me and the rest of the band. Rob is one of the best players to ever come out of these parts. The irony of all of this is, the last time he played the nail with his band "Ring", the nail burnt to the ground with all of the bands gear being lost in the fire. Complications having to do with legal matters with the previous ownership having to due with that fire, are the reason last kid picked didn't play the Rusty Nail for years. My loyalty,and the bands loyalty, to my brother and sister in law was more important to us than having the previous ownership make money from anything we were part of. The band has always stood behind me on how I felt about this. The only thing that is going to be burning on the 2nd at the nail is the music we are playing with my brother Rob. This is a show you don't want to miss!!! see you there, Gord

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

thanks rob!

3:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home