Wednesday, July 06, 2005

Thank you

Hello everybody! I just wanted to say thanks to every single person who has ever attended one of our shows. Means alot to me and to the rest of the band. I have been sitting on my drums up there with Johnny going into year nine. I find that pretty amazing in it's self. That is like being married about 50 times in band life. Alot of cool stuff is brewing for last kid picked. One MAJOR thing is Bill's(aka:Willis) studio is allmost done over at BILLYWOOD. It is kind of like graceland without all the blacklite pictures and there is no jungleroom, at least to my knowledge. But Bill has done a great job on making it come together. YOU GO WILLIS!!!!!!!! What a great facility to be able to get some things happening. Yes our own stuff, what a concept huh? Kinda like X-mass for all of us. As you probally know we are at Whippersnappers Thursday and Rusty Nail on Friday. I hope to see you there. If anyone would like to get in touch with me,please do so, either thru the band or thru my email which is a58gord@hotmail.com Again, Thank you ALL for all your support!! Remember to allways be rockin!! GORD

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home